X-1020-C Axiom Cleanroom Dispenser
Asymtek’s Axiom™ X-1020 cleanroom dispensing series is specifically designed for Class 100 cleanrooms and for applications that are extremely sensitive to contamination by submicron sized particles, such as wafer-level packaging.
The Axiom system comes equipped with a stainless steel enclosure and is configured to minimize particle generation within the dispense area. All pneumatic valves are exhausted to a six-inch duct for optimal system ventilation and connection to house vacuum eliminates the need for a venturi vacuum generator. The system’s cable track design reduces particle generation, and the keyboard and mouse are enclosed in a tray mounted on a swing arm to protect the keyboard during system maintenance. Self-lubricating linear guides eliminate particle generation from the motion system. An optional HEPA filter can be added for downward air flow to eliminate the introduction of particles into the machine.
- Third-party certified for Class 100 compliance
- The stainless steel enclosure, enclosed keyboard, and cable harness design reduce particle generation for Class 100 environments
- Non-contact DJ-9000 jet dispensing of fluid materials onto wafers or substrates ensures cleanliness and reliability
- Superior closed-loop control of process — fluid weight, flow rate, and substrate heat — for optimized throughput and yield
- Film-frame or bare wafer handling can be added for minimal operator interface