Select Cure UV-9 Cure Module
Nordson ASYMTEK’s Select Cure® UV-9 inline oven is ideal for top and bottom material curing in mid-to-high volume production. Using ultraviolet light as the primary cure method, the oven is optimized for curing of parts up to 420 mm in size.
The heart of the UV-9 cure system is in the arc lamp technology with adjustable UV intensity. It is combined with a unique ventilation design that dissipates heat generated from the UV lamp. This combination keeps the temperature and rate of rise at acceptable levels while maximizing production and lamp lifetime as the lamps run cooler.
A closed-loop feature ensures process reliability and compensates for the eventual lamp degradation by measuring and adjusting power levels for UVA. Therefore, the desired profile is maintained within +/- 5% of the programmed specifications. Other options and lamp types are available to further ensure that the oven meets customer specific needs while maintaining high performance.
Additionally a standard SMEMA-compatible chain conveyor with 5-mm pins enables the processing of boards and is easily integrated with any dispensing or coating system. The conveyor can be configured for either left-to-right and right-to-left flow with electical width adjustment.
- Will not interfere with wireless networks
- Adjustable power levels
- Runs cooler to extend the life of electronic components
- Low maintenance & easy to operate
- Optional top and bottom side curing of materials up to 420 mm (16.5 in.)
- Optional closed-loop monitoring of lamp power to ensure consistent curing
- Software tracking of lamp life (via SL-940 Conformal Coating system)
Please Visit Manufacturers Website For More Information