Ultimate Performance, BGA Rework System for Very Large PCBs
The PDR IR-E6 Evolution rework system is specifically designed to be ultra-accurate and providing the ultimate performance when repairing today's PCB assemblies.
• Medium - large sized PCBs - SMDs, BGAs, uBGAs including server boards
• Software controlled, Focused IR process
• Highly specified, ultra-accurate system
The system is tool free, gas free, instantly/precisely controllable, clean, modular, upgradeable and produces 100% yield BGA rework without any complications. It provides the extremely high levels of profiling and process control necessary for the effective rework of even the most advanced packages, including SMDs, BGAs, CSPs, QFNs, Flipchips and is ready for 0201 and lead-free applications.
The PDR IR-E6 Evolution can be easily configured to your requirements, with a good range of advanced features to choose from, allowing the operator to quickly and safely rework all types of components without overheating the component, adjacents or the PCB. It uses all the proven attributes of PDR's Focused IR technology, first introduced in 1987 and now used worldwide by over 4000 customers.
- Focused IR component heating (PDR's patented tool-free IR technology)
- Quartz IR PCB heater (520x320mm) 3000W system
- Advanced precision component pick and placement
- Component nest/flux application facility
- Precision Y/X/Theta PCB table
- Auto-profile process control package
- BGA/uBGA alignment
- Auxiliary process camera
- Non-contact component temperature sensing
- Precision PCB temperature sensing