SV-100 Slider Valve Solder Paste Dispenser
Nordson ASYMTEK’s SV-100 Slider Valve dispenses paste-type fluids with metal additives better than traditional needle dispensing, using slider valve technology.
This technology utilizes high-frequency, piezoelectric-drive actuation to quickly deposit small dots of thick fluids like solder paste and silver-filled epoxies. Lever action aligns valve seats to open a smooth path for fluid flow. Within milliseconds, the holes are forced out of alignment to stop fluid flow, and a dot is formed. The SV-100 is fast and accurate for a range of production requirements, including solder paste dots for passive components smaller than 0603, rework of BGA/QFN electrical connections, lines and patterns for RF shield attach, or unique patterns of conductive epoxy.
- Up to 2x faster than auger dispensers
- Resistant to clogging
- Dot & line deposition capability
- Compatible with lead free and no-clean solder pastes
- Compatible with Type 4, 5, and 6 pastes
- Compatible with silver-filled epoxies
- Dot sizes range fom 300 um to 800 um, depending upon your specific application
- Uses off-the-shelf needles
- Ideal for BGA/QFN re-work, when screen printing is not an option
- Complements screen printing when SMT component mix requires large variation in dot sizes or difficult-to-print dot sizes
Please Visit Manufacturers Website For More Information
Solder Paste Capabilities with the SV-100 Slider Valve
SV-100 Dispensing solder paste gaskets for RF Shield