S-822 Precision Stand Alone Semiconductor Dispenser
The Spectrum™ S-822 Series system is designed for production of semiconductor and electronics packaging processes, such as chip scale package (CSP) underfill, cavity fill, die attach, and encapsulation. The S-822 is a standalone system with dual-shuttle stages to increase the productivity achieved in such processes.
Ideal for labs, lean production environments and new product introductions, the S-822 system offers the controlled precision dispensing capabilities and many of the patented processes found in Nordson ASYMTEK’s advanced in-line systems.
The S-822 system allows parallel processing on two shuttle stages for nearly continuous dispensing, which significantly reduces lost time in non-dispensing activities such as pre-heating, loading, and unloading parts. The dispenser’s two stages automatically slide in and out through an opening in the front of the machine, allowing the operator to safely unload and load one side while dispensing continues on the other stage.
Features and Benefits:
- Dual shuttle stages for increased productivity and machine utilization
- Fluidmove for Windows software for easy-to-use programming control
- Patented Mass Flow Calibration automatically compensates for changes in fluid viscosity
- Automatic Pattern Recognition System for accurate identification of global and local fiducials
- Optional impingement or contact heated tooling surfaces for one or both shuttle stages.