S-820-C Cleanroom Precision Batch Semiconductor Dispenser
The Spectrum™ S-820-C Class 100 Cleanroom dispenser is specifically designed for applications that are sensitive to contamination by submicronsized particles. The system provides advanced dispensing process capability, and is ideal for labs, batch production, and new product development.
The S-820-C is equipped with a stainless steel enclosure, and its high-flex electrical cables are enclosed in a cleanroom-certified jacket that reduces particulation and outgassing. The HEPA filter provides a downward particle-free air column within the dispense area. All pneumatic valves are exhausted to a duct for connection to house vacuum to avoid particle emissions into the cleanroom.
The S-820-C performs with a wide range of fluids, processes and substrates used in packaging and assembly dispensing applications. It easily integrates with most Nordson ASYMTEK jets, pumps, and valves, including the DispenseJet® DJ-9500 and NexJet® System.
Features and Benefits:
- Third-party certified for Class 100 compliance with optional HEPA filter
- Stainless steel enclosure has a passivated finish for easy wipe-down
- High-flex electrical cables are enclosed in a cleanroom-certified jacket to minimize particulation and outgassing
- Patented Mass Flow Calibration automatically compensates for changes in fluid viscosity
- Automated thermal management for reliable substrate heating and full temperature control of fluid delivery