The PDR IR-C3 Chipmate entry level SMT/BGA rework system is specifically designed to be lower cost but still cope with the challenges of repairing today's small, medium sized PCB assemblies.
• Mobile phone and PDA assemblies, laptop repair - SMDs, BGAs, CSPs
• Digital controlled, Focused IR process
• Lower cost, simple mechanics
The system is keenly priced, tool free, gas free, instantly/precisely controllable, clean, modular, upgradeable and produces 100% yield BGA rework without any complications. It provides the extremely high levels of profiling and process control necessary for the effective rework of even the most advanced packages, including SMDs, BGAs, CSPs, QFNs and is ideal for lead-free applications.
The IR-C3 Chipmate can be easily configured to your requirements, with a good range of advanced features to choose from, allowing the operator to quickly and safely rework all types of components without overheating the component, adjacents or the PCB. It uses all the proven attributes of PDR's Focused IR technology, first introduced in 1987 and now used worldwide by over 4000 customers.
- Focused IR component heating (PDR's patented tool-free IR technology)
- Quartz IR PCB heater (520x320mm) 3000W system
- Advanced precision component pick and placement
- Component nest/flux application facility
- Precision Y/X/Theta PCB table
- Auto-profile process control package
- BGA/BGA alignment
- Auxiliary process camera
- Non-contact component temperature sensing
- Precision PCB temperature sensing