DJ-9500 DispenseJet High-Speed Jet Dispensing
The DispenseJet DJ-9500 supports a long list of jettable fluids for a wide range of applications.
Incorporating over 15 years of jetting experience, the DJ-9500 jet provides even more capability than its DJ-9000 predecessor. Nordson ASYMTEK's jetting technology offers many advantages over traditional needle dispensing to deliver speed, quality, flexibility and low cost of ownership. Common needle problems are eliminated (no bent needles, no chipped die, no effects from product warpage, and more).
- Patented “Jet-on-the-Fly” technology (U.S. Patent 5,711,989 & 5,505,777): In operation, the jet “flies” over the part or substrate, and shoots precise volumes of fluid in dots, lines and patterns. High flow rates up to 400 mg/second; high shot rate up to 200 dots per second; no Z-axis motion.
- Closed loop fluid heating ensures constant viscosity throughout the fluid path, even at the highest flow rates.
- Patented Calibrated Process Jetting (CpJ) (U.S. Patent 6,173,864) closed-loop control maintains consistent dispense volume.
- High wet-dispense accuracy; smaller wet-out areas; round, uniform dots; improved line quality with no “dog-bones” and improved knit line.
- Patented “Dot-on-Dot” process technology (U.S. Patent 5,747,102): Jetting multiple shots in the same location creates large & small dot sizes with a single hardware set.
- Low cost of ownership: new wear component materials provide 10-times lifetime improvement.
- Advanced nozzle design further expands the list of compatible fluids and opens the jetting process window
- Lines and complex shapes are constructed from adjacent dots