DJ-9000 DispenseJet Jet Technology
Jetting is the best way to dispense many fluids quickly and accurately. The DJ-9000 has a high shot-generation rate, can be cleaned in a few minutes, and has fast changeover of wetted parts.
Speed, Flexibility, Process Control, Experience
Based on the award-winning DJ-2100 series, the DJ-9000 has a high shot-generation rate, can be cleaned in a few minutes, and has fast changeover of wetted parts.
Jetting offers many advantages over traditional needle dispensing to deliver speed, quality, and low cost of ownership.
With the Calibrated Process Jetting (CPJ) feature, volumetric repeatability can be maintained during long production runs to improve process capability (Cpk). Dispense patterns are programmed with a specified weight. CPJ periodically samples the dispense weight per shot, then computes the number of shots for each pattern. With this information, CPJ optimizes line speed based on maximum specified shot interval.
- Jets a wide range of fluids including underfill, SMA, encapsulants, conformal coating, UV adhesives and silver epoxy
- Fast - jetting eliminates z-axis motion
- Accurate - jetting is highly repeatable
- Easy to use and maintain
- Small wetted path so less fluid is wasted
- One model handles multiple applications
- Dot diameter as small as 200 micrometers (0.008 in.), compatible with typical 0402 components