D-583 & D-585
D-583 & D-585 DispenseMate Benchtop Dispensing System
The DispenseMate® Series brings dispensing power to a compact package. In a benchtop format, many of today’s advanced automated dispensing features are included with the basic model platform.
Two models are offered with different work envelopes. The 583 model range of motion is 325 x 325 mm, and the 585 model is 525 x 525 mm.
The DispenseMate® platform provides similar dispense control technology as Nordson ASYMTEK’s most advanced dispensing systems, including closed-loop DC servo motion control, Jet-on-the-Fly jet dispense capability and Fluidmove® for Windows® software for user-intuitive programming. The DispenseMate® provides excellent dispensing control in a benchtop configuration.
Fluidmove® programs are easily moved to other Nordson ASYMTEK series systems, including the SpectrumTM II and Quantum® inline platforms, allowing you to easily ramp production as your business grows. In addition, Fluidmove® provides SPC data-logging for process traceability. Offline Mass Flow Calibration (MFC) can be accomplished by weighing samples on a user’s own scale and manually inputting the measurements into Fluidmove® for automatic flow rate computation.
D-585 & Heli-Flow Series Valve - Solder Paste MEMS Application
- Accurate and repeatable dispensing in a benchtop platform
- Flexible for many dispensing applications
- Industry-proven Fluidmove® software
- Advanced dispensing capability, including Jet-on-the-Fly and Dynamic Dispense Control
- Automatic Pattern Recognition vision system for finding workpiece fiducials to reliably locate dispensing sites and correct for misalignment
- CAD Import available
- WEEE/RoHS compliance